Friday, February 25, 2011

Line Art Cross Funeral

My speech on the allegations that I stole

Also, I feel obliged, but now on the allegations, I would have repeated in the Kaiser's branch in Warsaw street theft to take a position, as these allegations in recent days have become louder and louder. I have done this yesterday from my parents. And I ask this question here in the nets, to make them accessible to the entire Journaille. However, quotes are not marked.

Dear Mama, my Papa,

it has so a little rumor on one or the other corner: Is he at all? Expresses himself? So far it comes yet, Mom and Dad that you would press for such a storm, it's far to come. And sitting here, and here on your Couch to sit on all of your insurance to the original, your son, your firstborn, no plagiarism, not your second born. And may I ... but I will deal with all due seriousness and the need for this topic yet because I think that is important and necessary, even of those days. All who do not belong to the family, which are anyway only came because of your birthday, can now so like to go. Then we can assume according to this theme.

I'll do with the security. But to me it is these days simply once again important to say that I am not come here as a whiner, Mom and Dad, but as a son, the one here may also say, as a native Berlin, especially as one who these days makes it clear that a fir tree cut down Berlin weather such storms do not Mom and Dad, despite my clubfeet not

Mom and Dad, I'm ... I would like to take up the topic because it these days, but very, very interested. And I know that one has the right also, that someone who is your son and in the Kaiser's store customer is taking, then your son as well as to certain matters position. And I do it with great joy and heart before you, and not alone in front of any people I do not know.

I have on this, as I said, more leisurely weekend, I also Time may take me to deal again with all my purchases that I have made in the last ten years at Kaiser's in Warsaw. I say this quite deliberately because I at the weekend - even after I have viewed times all receipts - had, that I have made serious mistakes notice, serious errors, the shopping code which the IF THE ABOVE attaches not meet: I regularly stolen. I did not deliberately stolen. Not on purpose. Of course I have to ask me himself, Mom and Dad, how could this be, how could this happen.

And so it is that after ... one looks back then raises and points out that we have ten years with Kaiser's several times each week intensive bought that to me in those ten years, particularly the one or other item is accidentally slipped into a shirt pocket, under the sweater or the underwear. Maybe with all the articles I have simply lost track. But even if said to have been the thousands of products, so these are of course still much less than the one I have paid. The more resolute but I would reject the accusation, I have not even what I had stolen, even stolen. This accusation is absurd. I have the painstaking work alongside my work as a student doing everything themselves.


And these are course error. And I myself am also a human being with faults and weaknesses. And so I am also on these errors. In fact before you, Mama and Papa. I really mean that I have made this mistake and that I would probably do it at any time. And as I say, and I say this with the necessary and which I gladly agreed humility these days - even the one of me - I just say that I apologize from my heart for all those whom I kiss the yogurt, the last milk or the last sack of potatoes weggeklaut in your face if I've hurt her feelings. I am willing to pay for it, as I give back all my loyal heart. All that I do not have redeemed.

for excessive I think the claim, however, I should give up my job. Has nothing to do with my mistakes. All my thefts in the Kaiser'sifiliale I have committed to a time when I have not worked there as a cashier. I think right now, when people die in Afghanistan, but there are more important things to philosophize as to whether my criminal record disqualifies me for the job of the cashier.
SS

0 comments:

Post a Comment