Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whats Hatchet Vs Genitals?

Application 6: Post Office in Liberia

Post Office City

Tubman Boulevard

1010 Monrovia

Liberia

Subject: job in the post office

How do you do?

my name is Schreile and I am a candidate of the German TV show Goodbye Deutschland. It’s on the station Vox. In Germany I and my family we have no perspective anymore, no chance. I don’t know if you have heard it, but in Germany we have at this time the international economy and finance crisis. It’s because of the USA. So, it’s not our fault. Everything is really bad here. The health system, the prices for the oil for the cars. Very many people are unemployed. Very many people are not happy at all and the crime is high. You can see it in the BVG of Berlin. So I decided, that I and my familiy hat to go away and to try our luck in Liberia. This is in Africa, a region, were the sun allways is shining and the people are allways smiling. That was a rhime, by the way. To go away was not easy, because my wife and I we were both Beamte. And we had to take our kids out of school to come with us. But I think it’s a good decision, anyway. And so I hope, that you can give me a job at in your Postoffice. I speek several languages. English and German. I think, that is an ace in this profession. And I did the job allready here. So take me. It’s no risk for you. You can find me at the airport (McDonalds.) We are the white family with the cameras around us.

With friendly greeting,

Horst Schreile

P.S You surely ask yourself, why I can so good English. I'ma natural. That's all

0 comments:

Post a Comment