Wednesday, March 11, 2009

On Cubefield What Colour Is Level 5

Application 5: Job Center of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg

JobCenter Berlin Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
zH Frau Wedewardt
Rudi Dutschke Strasse 3
10969 Berlin

Subject: Applications for the reception area

Dear Wedewardt,

with this letter I am applying If You are twenty different points in your reception area, that is one of the jobs at the switches 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 or 21 All twenty activities, I do not trust me, so identical, they may be. For example, I know as a long-standing Customer of your device all the way to switch back to front. For environmental reasons, I neglect to my eligibility for the various extra switch here to state. For questions, for example, about whether I currently have something with a woman, please contact directly Ms Richnow, my office assistant. Sitting in room 205 and knows more about me than I do, if you're at with her, then you hand over your check a copy of this letter, so you see that I applied myself earlier this month to twenty different jobs and my set for July have been met. I have so many applications that is required to make monthly, so I do not support women Richnow abbreviated. I think you will agree with me that the spins. If you hire me, contrary to expectations, then share Richnow woman with quiet that you have a blast and that you will not get back the money that I owe you still. If I get any of the twenty places, which I expect more and what I really would prefer, then do not tell her please, that in Germany there are simply not enough jobs are available. I believe that this is not.

Sincerely, Stephanie Sisk


0 comments:

Post a Comment