Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cervix Before My Period

tutu revisited - marcus miller

out to me "tutu" failed the first hearing?

published in 1986, studio album "Tutu" by Miles Davis has set new standards in sound quality. Once again snubbed the Puritanisten Miles. Radical were used electric instruments and early digital. After the bursting of the collaboration with Prince, which was originally to produce the album, recorded in addition to Tommy LiPuma, George Duke Marcus Miller primarily as a composer, performer (all instruments!) And producer and pushed the album to a uniformly progressive stamp.

No, I was 21 years away from the new Miles Davis Sound strange, but not for long. I knew that Miles would not be duped when multiple listening arose in my mind to new compounds, which learned to love this album!

Looking forward to enjoy "tutu revisited" tonight with Marcus Miller and Band!

0 comments:

Post a Comment